Popular Posts
-
Okay so this chapter starts off with the rest of the group gone to Rosings and Lizzy, still fuming, is reading through all of her letters fr...
-
Alright everyone I am so sorry that it has taken so long for me to write a new post... I am a slacker and I hang my head in shame at my aw...
-
Hello everyone welcome back to my sporadic blog posts, glad you could spend a few moments of your time reading my opinions! Today we will co...
-
Hey everyone so sorry about being so late with this after promising it early I was called upon by visiting relations and unfortunately had d...
-
Hello everyone. Today we will actually get back into the meat of the story! Chapter 40 Chapter forty is Elizabeth telling Jane about ...
-
First of allow me to wish everyone a very happy Easter, the celebration of the Resurrection of the LORD should never go without a happy smil...
-
Hey everyone so sorry that it has taken me so long college is busy sometimes so forgive me. I have also been working on finishing several bo...
-
Hey everyone! I would like to send a shout out to all the international friends I seem to be attracting, please feel free to follow the blog...
-
Prepare yourself for the Darcy-fan-girl-squeeing. Okay so the first thing that happens is that Charlotte's father leaves and Lizz...
-
Disclaimer!!!! I have read further than I have written the posts for so I will be biased against certain characters that the reader is suppo...
Blog Archive
About Me
Minions
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 22, 2013
Also I forgot to send out a huge thank you to my favorite little Fox who did an amazering job at making the blog look beautiful so here it is lovely
Thank You!!!!!!
Thank you soooooo much for all of your hard work the blog looks great ^_^
Ps I stole that picture from the interwebs it came off of someones deviant art I believe and the other pictures come from google as well.
Thank You!!!!!!
Thank you soooooo much for all of your hard work the blog looks great ^_^
Ps I stole that picture from the interwebs it came off of someones deviant art I believe and the other pictures come from google as well.
